Rotary Brush Mower / Cutter
The Rotary Brush Mower / Brush Cutter has been re-engineered for rugged durability, safety, and ease of operation. The 60″ and 72″ models are built from 1/4″ steel making them some of the strongest brush mowers manufactured. This is the most versatile mower on the market today. Use it to cut trees, brush, and unwanted weeds and grass. Its unique automatic Float-n-Tilt™ system allows you to cut evenly on level surfaces, as well as the most rugged terrain.
- Unique automatic Float-n-Tilt™ system
- Equipped with safety shut-off system
- Cuts moving forward or reverse
- Pressure relief system for quick shutdown safety
- No shear pins
- Cut, clear, and mulch unwanted brush, thickets, grass and saplings up to 3″ in diameter
- Break new trails, clear ditches, construction, property sites, and other overgrown areas.
- Best value: powerful, versatile, great price